Posted: January 24th, 2021
core reading you wrote about for Writing Project 1 is
A Rhetorical Analysis of the core reading you wrote about for Writing Project 1
· Clear identification, early in the draft, of the core reading by full author name and full article title (following MLA style for formatting titles) and brief overview of its content (This is usually part of the introduction.)
· Clearly developed thesis statement making a claim about the purpose or effectiveness of rhetorical features of the core reading
· Well-reasoned analysis of the core reading’s rhetorical strategies, supported with evidence
· Use of at least one additional source found using the Ivy Tech Virtual Library databases.
· Use of at least 10 quotes and/or paraphrases of the core reading and/or your outside source, cited using correct in-text citations
· MLA manuscript style, as specified by your instructor, with in-text citations and a References or Works Cited list including ALL sources used. (References or Works Cited list does not count in the minimum word-count requirement)
· Observation of the conventions of Standard English
I will upload the sample paper for format. Thank you.
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.